Pies, cookies, MASHED POTATOES and NOODLES - all potential downfalls and yes, I did succumb to them all. Not only did I succumb but I let them set me back for 2 full weeks. Back to my old habit of eating whatever comes to mind. Literally. And I am feeling it.
Back in DFW this week and one day of sensible eating and already I don't feel so lackluster. (Even though I did have a carbo withdraw headache yesterday) It has just dawned on me that I wonder why I can't remember the way I feel now when those foods that tempt me to over indulge whisper over and over 'gravy, gravy, gravy' until I give in.
Yesterday's food log:
2 boiled eggs and coffee with cream
Roast chicken breast, Garlic Lemon Spinach and Cesar salad no croutons
Zucchini with mushrooms and onions with Marinara and parm
Today
Scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee with cream
2 pieces of lowfat Babybel cheese
Zucchini with mushrooms and onions with Marinara and parm
No comments:
Post a Comment