Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Breathless in Irving

I sure can't understand why I still just get completely exhausted and totally breathless when I walk 4 or 5 flights of stairs.  Simply irritating to me.  I don't like being so out of shape.  I would have thought by now that I could at least do the 5 flights without feeling like I am going to keel over any second. 

On the food front, I totally enjoy the varieties of lunches that are available for under 300 calories.  Today I had Turkey and Dressing with a side of apples.  Yummy.  I also bought some individual sides of broccoli with cheese sauce (40 cal) and some asparagus for an added veggie with each meal. 

Dinner...I never know.  Last night because I was on my own, I had 2 breaded fish (160 cal each) and some cooked cabbage.  Yet I still find the ability to resist the urge to snack so much easier when I am away from home.  There are plenty of snacks like Hershey's and Pop Tarts, Otis Spumkmier muffins, etc but I just don't do it.  Maybe it is a guilt thing, like I feel like I am eating someone elses food, so I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment