Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Weak"ends

I need to learn to manage my eating when I am not in a "controlled" environment.  The frozen meals for lunch and the dinner with little snacking options make my eating pretty easy to manage through the week. But the weekends are a different story.  Being able to cook my favorites(and whatever David wants) along with snacks for the boys mean that I have lots of food around and it's at easy access. 

Today I have eaten:
Oatmeal with Nuts, Cinnamon and Honey
Bowl of Vegetable soup with 2 crackers
About 4 or 5 chicken wings
More vegetable soup  about a cup
And about a 1/4 cup of coleslaw
Not too bad but I really want to eat one of those brownies I made for the boys!

I did my ab work this morning and went down to walk at the track but the football team was practicing so I didn't get to do that.  I guess congrats are in order to the GPool Warriors who must have won their play-off game since they were practicing.

1 comment: