Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mostly ups!

I  struggled a bit over the weekend had some ups and downs but mostly ups!  I did a few crunches and probably ate a little more than I should have, but I was aware of what I ate and didn't eat a bunch of junk food.  I just ate larger portions because I went home and cooked some of my favorites.  It's funny how  you can miss your own cooking.  :) Back on track this week.  It's a little easier when I am in Dallas because I am limited on my choices.  I feel pretty good too.  I usually hate daylight savings time but it is giving me a few more minutes to do my crunches in the AM so I don't have an excuse to skip.

I walked all 10 flights of stairs yesterday. It was tough and a little slow but I'll get better.  Only walked 4 today but I was carrying my 50# laptop - LOL. 

What have I been eating?
This weekend I made Home-made noodles and beef - my fav
I made Pumpkin bread and white chili. 
We had bacon and waffles for breakfast but I only ate one piece of bacon and a dry waffle.

I am still eating the Low cal lunches. This time Kroger had 'Smart Ones' on sale so I tried them.  They taste about the same but are about 10 calories higher than the Lean Cuisine. 

I can't really tell any difference in my clothes yet but I'm not giving up. 

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great mom! Don't give up! Even though your clothes might fit the same you're still making yourself healthier! It's not about size it's about being healthy for your future :) I love you

    ReplyDelete