It is mind boggling to me how my urge to eat is in direct correlation to the amount of stress I am feeling. I am having some stress the last couple of days. Work and personal life but am doing my best to fill the urge to eat something with either Hot tea or coffee. If I make it through today without a big hunk of chocolate or big bowl of ice cream I will be proud of myself!
This morning I did no exercises - probably a bad decision since I have to drive home 4 hours tonight and then will be babysitting. On the other hand, my muscles are pretty sore from the last couple of days. So maybe a day off isn't so bad. I plan on walking the stairs at the office before I head home.
Breakfast today:
Ham and egg whites on wheat toast (2) slices
Coffee
Lunch - I will try to find a subway on the way home
No comments:
Post a Comment