Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Now or never?

I am fast approaching the point in my weight, energy levels and motivation where a decision has to be made.  I have watched my elders age and have witnessed first hand how you can remain active and stay much more fit or become more sedentary and put on too much weight which in turn leads to health issues.  Largely, thanks to the encouragement (or prodding) of my daughter,  I want to avoid the latter. This will be my daily blog/log of my diet and exercise.

Note to self: Do not compare yourself to others.  Start where you are and get better each day!

Today's intake:
8:30am - One Minute Oatmeal with 1tsp sugar, 1 creamer & 1 TBS of walnuts                        
12:00pm - Lean Cuisine & Asparagus
6:15pm -  Smoked Chicken Breast (from Dickies BBQ) Green beans and side salad - no dressing


Activities:
Sit ups - 50
Walk Stairs at office - 5 flights up and down (whew!)
    

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! You Go GIrl! 48 and ur putting down the weight!
    19 feelin fresh clean, lean and mean, hottest girl on the scene

    ReplyDelete